Uk's Leading Asian Wedding Music DJs
As UK’s leading Asian wedding music DJs Music 4 Asian Weddings provides background music for Hindu wedding ceremonies. Our music comprise traditional Indian wedding music (Gujarati lagna geet) that we have created, shehnai, instrumental music, such a harp flute and tabla as well as modern Bollywood music. Our Asian Wedding DJs are there with you from the start to the end of the wedding process, meticulously planning the playlist to create the right ambiance for your Indian wedding.
The primary role of our Asian wedding DJs is to coordinate the music such that it compliments the priest and the Hindu wedding ceremony and as specialist providers of Indian wedding background music for silent weddings we will liaise closely with either our recommended or your chosen priest so contact us today.
Having been in the Indian wedding industry for more than 15 years our Asian wedding DJs guide the bride and groom to ensure every element of the Indian wedding ceremony has been thought about and provide as much support as needed. We operate a no surprise basis so that our clients can be rest assured that the wedding DJ will deliver exactly what has been discussed during the music consultations on the wedding day.
Additionally we remind our clients that this is their wedding day, and therefore our primary aim is to ensure that the unique playlist which is created reflects the bride and groom’s wishes. We want to ensure that we delivery the ambiance and musical experience the bride and groom wish their guests to have during their Indian wedding ceremony.
Why People Choose Us As Their Asian Wedding Music DJs
Specialist in Silent Weddings
We are specialist providers of background music for silent Indian wedding ceremonies we work with your chosen priest to deliver a truly magnificent music experience for your guests.
Wedding Music Consultation
Hindu Wedding Ceremony
As specialist Asian Wedding Music DJs for Indian wedding ceremonies we can advice the type of music that will be suited to your wedding, be that traditional lagna geet, shennai, instrumental, bollywood or folk songs (fatanas).
Wedding Music Equipment
We use the latest digital technology to ensure we deliver outstanding sound quality during the Indian Wedding Ceremony. We provide a special microphone for the priest & one for making announcements.
Asian Wedding Music DJs - Our Tips
Selecting the right Indian wedding DJ for your Hindu wedding Ceremony is one of the key aspects of your wedding and one that your guests will remember. Therefor below are some helpful pointers in selecting the right Indian wedding DJ for your special wedding day. Please ensure you ask these questions to the DJ companies you talk to so that you can make an informed decision about one of the most important suppliers on the day. If you are in any doubt feel free to contact our resident music director who will be more than happy to discuss your wedding music requirements, comments or concerns. We don’t consider ourselves as just Asian wedding music DJs but more akin to wedding music consultants so we are always there to help and guide bride and grooms.
- Ensure the DJ has a wide selection of music for your Indian wedding ceremony and which wedding DJ will be there on your wedding day, just in case they subcontract their work.
- Does your Indian wedding DJ liaise with your chosen priest prior to your wedding day to ensure your wedding music is coordinated with the Hindu Wedding Ceremony.
- Make sure your specialist Indian wedding DJ is fully aware of all the Hindu wedding rituals and is able to describe this in detail.
- It is highly recommended that your Asian Wedding DJ knows the venue and any sound limitations it may have.
- Listen to the DJs wedding music collection. Is this simply main stream music or do they have something special to offer like bespoke wedding music like we do at Music 4 Asian Weddings.
- Will your DJ ensure your chosen Asian wedding music is complimentary and meaningful to the Hindu wedding rituals to ensure an everlasting experience for your guests.
- Does your Hindu Wedding DJ have the experience and knowledge to read your guests to ensure they are fully engaged with ceremony.
- Ensure your Hindu Wedding DJ listens to your requirements, remember it’s your wedding day!